United and Mancity looking like Gold right now

Deleboxy
Nigeria

United and Mancity looking like Gold right now

Post by Deleboxy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 am

At the end of the day, its beginning to look like its going to be between one of these two teams.

Arsenal are already out of it.

Mofetemi
Nigeria

Re: United and Mancity looking like Gold right now

Post by Mofetemi » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:43 am

I wldnt leave Chelsea out of it. They are gathering momentum aswell. I like that Guardiola has gotten the team he wants which wld make him forget about his first season at the premier. The team play so beautifully and he's team selection are coordinated and deadly. Mancity's games with Chelsea and Man U cld we'll be the decider.
Man U are right were they wana be in the league right now and for a long time its really entertaining watching Man U play. A huge set back would be Paul Pogba's injury cos the team is gradually building their attack around him and he's playing in a better position than last season which has helped the team going forward.
Let's see how it goes and I do believe both teams cld get in an additional player during the winter transfer window which wld really show intent.
Above all I hope they edge out better at the Champions league which is the highest competition in club football